OUR PLANS OR YOURS?
HOMES BY COSY.
Residential – Remodel – Additions – Barns and stables – Stilt homes
Backed by some of the biggest names in the industry, at Cosgrove Builders we’re dedicated to quality workmanship,
and the individual attention we give to our customers. We employ master-craftsmen who take pride in their work,
and get the job done on-time and on-budget.
HAVE A PLAN!
Have a seat. We'll draw up your dream house together. Have your own plans? Great! Let's get started!
• Lennox® 14 Seer energy efficient heat pump system
• Vent for clothes dryer
• Free standing electric smooth top range
• Range hood ventless
• Standard dishwasher
• 200 amp service
• Copper wiring throughout
• Pre-wire for 2 phone outlets
• Pre-wire for 2 tv outlets
• Pre-wire for 2 WP outlets
• Door chime
• Pre-wire and switch for ceiling fan/lights
• Electric smoke alarms hardwired with battery backup
• Standard interior and exterior lighting package
• Pre-wire for dishwasher
• Standard electrical service included in price/cross slab service
will be extra cost/25’ supply line
• 3000 PSI steel reinforced fiber mesh monolithic concrete slab
on grade with polyethylene vapor and termite treatment
• Steel reinforced corners and shear walls
• Concrete block construction
• Engineered roof trusses 24” on corner
• 2x4 interior wall studs, 16” on center
• OSB sheathing
• Fungus resistant fiberglass 30 year dimensional shingles
• Vinyl or aluminum soffit and fascia
• Full ridge vent
• Low E Insulated windows with screens
• Fiberglass entry doors with deadbolts
• Decorative cement finish on exterior walls
• Metal overhead garage door with 110 mph wind code rating
• R30 Batts or blown insulation
• ¾” reflective insulated board on conditioned walls
• Poly-cell foam around all windows and exterior doors
• 40 gallon hot water heater
• 25’ allowance for water service
• 2 hose bibs
• Approved PVC waste lines and fittings
• Shut-off valves under all sinks, water closets and laundry area
• Delta Chrome finish faucets and tub/shower valves
• Porcelain sinks in baths
• Stainless steel double bowl sink in kitchen
• Ice maker line
• Fiberglass tub unit in guest bath
• Fiberglass shower unit in master bath
• Washer/dryer hook-ups
• Oval water closets
• ½” Drywall, orange peel finish with textured ceilings
• Wood grain interior doors/paint grade/Flat white Colonial paint grade trim and baseboards
• Sheet vinyl in kitchen, laundry and baths
• Carpet with 6lb. rebound padding
• Custom wood cabinets and vanities with laminate tops
• Marble window sills
• Vinyl coated ventilated shelving
• Mirror over vanities
• 5000 sq. ft. of Bahia sod
• Total site work allowance = 2,000
• Standard septic and drain field per health department
• 35’ x width of garage door fiber reinforced concrete
driveway to include county required apron
Warranties and Services
• Permit fees by builder
• Builders risk by builder
• 1 year builders warranty
• Manufacturer’s warranties
Not included in price
• Water supply
• Culvert if county required
• Impact fees
• Surveys or elevation certificates if required
• Engineered storm water runoff plan if required
We are delighted with our experience of working with Cosgrove Builders to build our first new home. Clyde, Dianne and Chad worked with us every step of the building process and made the experience stress-free. Clyde guided us through the layout of the home, and the placement of all features. Dianne worked with our credit union to make the financing process smooth. She kept on top of all processes during the build. Dianne helped us with the selection of flooring, cabinets, paint and fixtures. Chad would meet with us at our property when we needed to clarify items on site. Our home was finished on-time and on-budget.
TERRY & BEVERLY
I’ll start by saying that if you are reading this, then you are at the right spot… Cosgrove Builders! My wife and I are almost 60 years old and we wanted to build two homes, one now to use as an investment home, and a second home later (April of 2021) as our final retirement home. When we set out to find a builder we were a little nervous, to say the least, because we had never built a new home before and we feared the unknown.
We stopped in at the Cosgrove’s and met with the owners, Dianne, Clyde, and Chad Cosgrove. We learned that the Cosgrove’s have been building in the area since 1979 and find their customers by word of mouth only. This was comforting. We discussed our needs, looked at the various floor plans, and were told that anything we wanted changed in the floor plan would be no problem. Walls moved, rooms resized, or anything else, all we had to do is ask.
We were impressed when the Cosgrove’s sent us to see a home they had just completed for another client. The other client was about to do a final walk-through and Dianne said we might run into them while we were there. What’s impressive about this is that the Cosgrove’s are not concerned about a prospective client having a conversation with an existing client. This shows confidence in the quality of their work, and of the customer service they provide. This happened a second time, only reversed. A prospective client was sent to look at our home as we were doing the final walk-through.
We selected the Porpoise floor plan and asked about installing a different floor covering. We wanted a special type of tile. The answer was “no problem, just tell us what you want”. So, my wife and I headed to the tile shop and selected a beautiful porcelain tile. We took a sample back to the Cosgrove’s and that was that. Simple and easy! Upgrading the countertops and cabinets, adding a back screened porch, increasing the size of the driveway, outdoor lighting, these all proved to be just as easy.
The Cosgrove’s provided sound advice throughout the entire process and were forthright about the impact on the budget. They provided frequent updates during the building process, including pictures of the progress (we live out of state). They were always available if we had questions, and always accommodating with change requests. The customer service was impeccable!
Once the home was completed we did a final walk-through. We found two “minor” spots that required touch up and they were immediately taken care of. The home construction is Solid and the home is Highly energy efficient! The finishing touches are a clear indication of the quality they strive for. We have thoroughly enjoyed working with the Cosgrove’s as our home was built. They have become part of our family. We found them to be of high integrity, flexible, quality oriented, and looked out for our interests. We are not surprised they enjoy such a splendid reputation in the Crystal River area. Our expectations have been exceeded!
When we build our final retirement home, we will look nowhere else. It will be built by the Cosgrove’s.
We personally, and highly recommend the Cosgrove’s… hands-down!
Terry and Beverly
My experience with you guys was amazing and would certainly use you again. Always on time and very reliable. Easy to get a hold of and answered any questions I had. Chad sat down with me and made my dreams come true—not according to what he wanted, or what would make it easier for him. He was the only builder that did that, and that is why I went with Cosgrove Builders. Chad also made it very easy to incorporate my changes. 100% all around can't think of one thing bad to say.
Thanks again for all you did.
Clyde Cosgrove Builders – Building New Homes for Residential Customers in Citrus, Levy & Marion Counties.
11145 W. Bentbow Path Crystal River, FL 34428
Business Phone: (352) 795-1248
Business Fax: (352) 795-0941
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Saturdays - By Appointment Only
License # CBC059752 #CBC1251134
©2019 Cosgrove Builders, Inc